Sometimes the summer can get away from you. You’re busy, travelling and planning for the future. The next thing you know, it’s August, and you’ve neglected your lawn care. CleanPro, LLC in Gloucester can help. We offer the best landscaping services in the North Shore area. We can revitalize your lawn and get it back to looking spectacular before the heat and weeds wreaked havoc on your lawn. Below, we’ll go over why now is the perfect time to take care of your landscaping needs. Contact us today to get started!
WHY FALL IS THE TIME FOR LAWN CARE
- Helps your lawn and plants prepare for winter. Your lawn and plants can and do grow during the long winter months if they are properly cared for. The fall is when your plants begin to prepare for the long winter months by absorbing nutrients from the soil, energy from the sun, and moisture from the ground. Helping your lawn by aerating it to allow air and nutrients to reach your lawn can go a long way to maintaining your lawn’s health for the coming year.
- Helps your lawn and plants prepare for spring growth. Fertilizing your lawn in the fall for the upcoming year is one of the best things you can do for your lawn to ensure a great start. CleanPro, LLC recommends that you invest in some high quality fertilizer, or you call in a professional landscaping company such as us who can help you fertilize your lawn. There are special fertilizers made specifically for helping your lawn and plants survive the winter.
- Helps prevent weed growth in the coming spring and summer. Weeds are opportunistic by nature and will take advantage of your lack of care from this summer. They, like every plant and tree, are preparing for the longer winter as well, so they can emerge in the spring with intent to grow strong and fast. They are absorbing nutrients, too, for later use. CleanPro, LLC recommends investing in some weed killer or hiring a professional landscaping service such as us to help you neutralize your weeds before they return.
- Encourages growth in the spring. By overseeding your lawn in the fall and taking care of those bald spots today, you’ll help those to grow in full force when the spring hits again. By reseeding now, you are giving these seeds a head start in growth so when next year does come, they will already be in the germination stage, ready to help create your perfect lawn. The fall is actually great growing weather for seeds (cool nights and mild, short days). Warm weather weeds are not as prominent, and you still have great soil moisture.
- Removes dead material. Nothing is perhaps more important than removing your lawn of dead plants, such as leaves and twigs. These dead leaves and plants can suffocate your alive lawn underneath, especially when they become wet when the snow starts to fall in Gloucester. This can create bare spots and thin patches of grass that you will just have to tackle in the fall.
HOW CLEANPRO, LLC CAN HELP
CleanPro, LLC in Gloucester and the greater Boston area can help you with all of your residential and commercial landscaping needs. We can help your lawn stay healthy during the winter so when spring and summer hit next year, you’ll have a lawn, plants, and trees to be proud of. In addition, we not only will help you clean up your lawn and landscaping, but we also offer a myriad of services, including handyman services, power washing, carpet cleaning, air duct cleaning, and mold remediation. Anything you need cleaned, odds are, CleanPro, LLC can help. Contact us today to get started!